Do we really need to follow this? Because I'm not following this at all. I wish our next door neighbors WOULD MOVE!! I wish our next door neighbors could be EVICTED!! I am so freakin' tired of their BS. They make me so freakin' angry that I would like to go out there and yell to their f***ing faces to "SHUT THE F OFF" and tell them to go live in the Ghetto where they belong!!Seriously, these people have no clue how to behave like normal and descent people. They fight, get drunk, keep partying after 2 am (which one of the complex' rules is TO NOT make to much noise after 10 pm)... and these idiots are out there getting drunk, screaming to each other, getting into fights with their Significant Others. These are grown up people with children!! Idiots!! Slamming doors that make the whole building shake... hitting the doors with his fist just because he's drunk and angry at something. I mean, WTF!! There were times in the past that my kids have been woken up because they are fighting and hitting the walls in the middle of the night/AM.
Do I like living here? Yes I do... it's a very nice complex and neighborhood. Do I hate the neighbors? Not everyone... only the NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS... they are IDIOTS!! I keep to myself and I don't talk to them nor I'm friendly to them. I hate them!! These people are the ONLY ones who do this kind of stuff... none of the other neighbors in our side do this or behave like idiots. Can I put some kind of magic potion outside their door so they move? I wish it was that simple. Things will be so much better and brighter if those Hillbillies move out... ugh, so tired of their shit!
I guess, the only person I don't dislike from that Idiot Clan is Mother Mary... she's nice. And the funny thing is that Mary doesn't live next door... she just signed the papers for her daughter and husband to live there. More people [family] live in that apartment... ugh! Stupid people!! Ooooh, I can go on and on about what push my buttons but this is all I will write.
These people should be E-V-I-C-T-E-D!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment