
The kids and I are taking a little trip to Mexico (Tijuana Baja California) tomorrow. We are visiting my mom so we are going to stay for two days and we'll be coming back on Sunday morning. I was going to leave this morning but since we had a Maintenance Inspection in our Unit... well, I couldn't go. Then, my mom was going to meet my nephew, Tavo, this afternoon so that she can make an appointment at the DMV to renew her Driver's License and my nephew was going to go with her... or she was going to renew it (not sure which one was).
So, my hubby had to take the tint off my car from the side windows... that totally blows!! There is a law in Mexico that it's illegal to have tinted windows in cars now and it doesn't matter if the license plate of the car is from the United States or not... it's still illegal. The only time you can get away with it is if you buy a new car like an SUV, minivan, or a pick up truck that came with tinted windows from the factory... that's the only way the Mexican Police will let you go without a ticket. Oh well!! My mom lives in Mexico so I gotta do what I need to do so that I can still go visit her. I don't understand why she doesn't come to the States and live here instead. My mom is a US Citizen and she is entitled to live in this side. But I guess, she doesn't want to because she owns a house in Mexico and if she comes here... she will be renting.
I'm watching Hell's Kitchen right now. I can't believe Robert had to leave because of his health issues. I liked Robert.
1 comment:
hi nina......hope you have a wonderful trip.........
Post a Comment