Yesterday was really a day for me. I DO NOT LIKE BUGS at all. I can stand little bugs like spiders, bees, lady bugs and all of those that are not creepy looking. But, when it comes to roaches, beetles, and all those creepy and yuky looking bugs... I can't stand them and I get into a panic mode when I see one. I DON'T LIKE BUGS!!So yesterday, I was in the bedroom and all of a sudden Joel comes into the bedroom with a scared face saying to me "there's something in the kitchen" LOL. I was like "huh, whatcha talking about boy?" I asked him what it was and he just couldn't exactly tell me what it was. Dear God, my mind was thinking all sorts of things like... is it a snake?... is it a lizard?... is it a BUG?... what the hell it could be that scared the crap out of Joel? Joel stayed on the bed while I go for inspection; slowly to not scared "the thing". I couldn't see nothing at first. Then, all of a sudden, this HUGE bug comes flying towards me. ARGH!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???? I ran to the living room like a child LMAO. But truly, I was in a panic. I DO NOT LIKE BUGS!! This thing was flying all over the kitchen and part of the dinning room. I wanted to get the broom but the dang thing wouldn't let me. I was afraid that IT could land on my hair LOL... like that freakin' June Bug that landed once in my hair. I wanted to screamed but at the same time I didn't wanted because I didn't wanted to scared Joel even more... he was scared enough of the thing to begin with; LOL. Geeeze, my heart was beating soo fast and hard. I had to do something. I finally got a hold of the ants Raid and when the bug was hitting things (which sounded soo loud when it hit things 'eeeeeek') it fell into the sink and then came out flying again. It was horrible LOL. It then saw the kitchen window and he wanted to get out... I then sprayed him with the ants Raid and I think I used all of it; LOL. I just wanted to make sure it got killed. I didn't wanted that thing inside my home. I DO NOT LIKE BUGS!!!
Finally, the bug was in it's last minutes of it's life. I got the courage to grabbed it with the twizzers LOL. It looked like a huge flying roach to me but at the same time it looked like a beetle. I was afraid it could be a roach... I DON'T LIKE ROACHES either. I went online in search for some pictures to compared it to some roaches. Looked similar but it also looked like a beetle. It's antenas were different as the roaches'. I saved it so that my hubby could take a look at it and then confirm what it was. My hubby got home and he saw the thing and he just told me "IT WAS A BEETLE"... thank goodness!!! No roach!!! LOL!!! Man, I hate bugs!! I have no idea how that thing got inside. Hopefully, it won't happen again with another yuky bug like that. Yeah, now I laugh about the incident but it wasn't funny at the time that I wanted to do something; LMAO. It would've been soo hilarious if someone would've video taped me in action with the bug. LOL. Joel even was scared after it was dead LOL... I grabbed the beetle with the tweezers and it fell to the floor and Joel was with me... I screamed when it fell and Joel screamed too and runned to the bedroom again LMAO.I do not want to experience anything like this again. Did I mentioned that I HATE BUGS??
No comments:
Post a Comment