Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rainy & Cloudy Day

It's been quite awhile since I last updated my blog. Once again, here I am... updating it. Finally, we got some rainy weather today... cloudy, chilly, and rainy. I love these kind of days. I love staying home and listening to the rain fall and hitting the windows and the roof... such a relaxing day.

My hubby went grocery shopping this morning... so we got our groceries for the next week (yaay!).

I went to my mom's this past weekend with the kids. I actually went on a Friday after picking up Joel from school. We had a great time!! My mom has this adorable puppy that's one month old... I forgot her name 'tho. The new puppy is Regina's sister (Regina's 7 months old). The only problem is that Regina doesn't like the new puppy and they need to keep them separate. The puppy's going to be there for a short period of time until she's able to take the vaccines and Agustina's hubby is crossing her to the US to give her to some family members of him... they just want to cross her the legal way with her vaccination record (kinda like a dog's passport lol).

I really got sick on Monday. God!! I don't remember when was the last time I got this sick like that. I woke up with chills, the feeling of throwing up, very tired, I just wanted to lay in bed, I lost my appetite, headache, aches & pains in my whole body, and I felt I was going to faint every time I had to do something. That day, I was in bed the whole day. Had the strength to take care of the kids and take Joel to school... then go to the store to get necessities that couldn't wait. When I came back, I had to lay down... Seth wanted to play playstation so I let him played and I went to bed; thank goodness!! Seth then came to the bedroom and stayed with me playing and watching tv... he then felt asleep with me. When my hubby came home, he bought me some medicine to take and thank God for him that he let me rest and he just took charge and took care of the kids and dinner. The next day, I was feeling A LOT better; thank God!! I was able to function a little normal and I could finally eat something. My sickness only lasted for one day.

On Tuesday/Wednesday, Joel got something in his left eye that it swolled up and it was red... it wasn't Pink Eye nor Sty. Thank goodness his eye is getting a lot better and the swelling is going down. Joel went to school as normal and I'm happy the school didn't called me telling me I have to pick him up :).

No comments: