9 years ago, I was in Las Vegas with Scot trying to get out things together and get married later in the day. We had the opportunity to stay in the beautiful hotel and casino of the Bellagio. We got married later in that day 9 years ago in a beautiful chapel. We stayed in Las Vegas for 4 days. We picked April 1st because we actually were foolish to be getting married that quickly. Looking back all these years, I don't regret any single thing. I'm very happy with my life, with my husband, and with our little family. I don't think I will change a thing if I had the power to do it.
Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary!!
Scot went to pick up JD so he can come over and babysit the kids... while Scot and I can go out for a little Anniversary fun... meaning, out for dinner and to the casino lol. My hubby got home like around 3ish from his 2nd orientation at his new job in the Pharmaceuticals and surprised me with some flowers... 9 roses for our nine years together (that was very sweet). He gave me an early anniversary present... an iPod Touch. I gave him an anniversary card and a Bass Pro Shops gift card so he can go crazy shopping in there. I didn't want to buy him a regular gift card visa/mc 'cause I want him to use that gift FOR HIM and not on us or me. So, he was happy with my little gifts.
I must end this here. It's almost 7 pm and the kids dinner is done (the timer just went off) and my hubby is due to come back with JD any minute now.
Boy, I need to update this blog of mine more often ;-).
No comments:
Post a Comment