Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday it is

Well, my hubby's 1st week at his new job is almost over... he survived!! This time, my hubby really looks like this important executive person in a company... dressing professional and carrying his laptop to work and home (I still haven't 'played' with that new laptop lol). Poor hubby, this new job at the Pharmaceuticals is very different from the Institute... lots of work and lots of meetings to go to. I just hope he survives. I would LOVE to work in that Pharmaceutical company either at one of it's labs or in the vivarium. Aaaah, I just miss working in a lab.


So yesterday, my hubby gave me that Starbucks gift card his work gave him the other day. Frappuccinos and flavored coffees here I go lol. Screw the calories!! I LOVE Starbucks!! I'm glad my hubby doesn't like Starbucks lol.

I got a birthday party invitation yesterday from my friend Paty. She's doing a birthday party for his soon-to-be 2 yr old, Nathan, at this pizza place next Saturday the 12th. I'm going to emailed my other friend, Martha, to see if she's going also. There's a high possibility that I might go. My kids could have a fun time there eating pizza and playing... fun stuff for the kids. Also, a great opportunity to see my friends (which I haven't seen in quite some time now).

JD's coming this evening to stay with us for the weekend. I hope the brings cool movies to watch. Speaking of movies, I totally forgot about the two free movie tickets my hubby gave me that I still have. I want to take Joel to see that "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who" movie. Hopefully, I can take him this weekend or next weekend. I have to use those free tickets before they expire... which I don't know if they expire and when.

I need to keep updating this blog often. It's fun!!

No comments: