Indiana is in our future. After this big change that happened this past Friday (4/18/08), there is a big possibility that we could be moving to Indiana either this Summer or next Spring '09. Am I happy about it? Yes & No. I know that the housing over there are so cheap. My hubby and I were looking online for houses and some apartments and boy they are so cheap compared to here!! My SIL, Cathi, lives in Indiana... so she got a little excited there when my hubby told her we could be moving to Indiana. Then, my other SIL, Sue, that lives in Washington DC was also excited about the news. Sue is planning in moving to Indiana (Bloomington) sooner or later (she's also a Teacher).But, what to do what to do?! Things are just in the air. We're actually thinking we could open our own business up there in Bloomington. Still unsure!! Who knows, we could just end up staying here or move up to Indiana. Long drive I must add!! There's also a big chance that we could go to Bloomington this Summer for a week, or two, to check things out and for me to open my eyes and see if I would like living in Indiana. Big change for me 'tho. We're going to take the long way... drive!! That would be awesome!! See the cities, farms, or whatever is in between CA and IN. Hopefully, I can use a laptop to record all the adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment