Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Popcorn

Have you ever heard of the Crazy Frog? I've never knew it existed until one of my dear friends kept sending me these videos through YouTube. Most of the time I ignored them until one day I decided to check them out... boy was I totally dragged into that Crazy Frog, the music/beat, and that special touch. Did I mention he's naked from the waist down?... you can see his "thing" LOL. I searched this "Annoying Thing" over the Internet to see who was it's creator and looks like it's been around for years. I thought there were these cartoons about him... nope. Only music and some short music videos of him.

Well, now my kids are all crazy about Crazy Frog's music. I bought several songs through iTunes so that I could burn a darn CD for them. Now, I'm driving while listening to that CD... and let me tell you, I like the songs lol... my favorite is Popcorn!! The other day, Joel told me he wanted his own iPod (go figure!)... my hubby and I told him iPods are not cheap and my hubby asked him "what are you gonna listen?"... Joel's response was "Crazy Frog's music". Hmm!!


Popcorn video

There's also a Crazy Frog Christmas CD... my favorite song: "Last Christmas". I am so guilty for listening to this kind of music... but I LOVE the beat!! :-P

And, we are still having problems with the Internet connection. Sooo annoying!!

No comments: