Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday things

Good Tuesday morning. It's a cloudy and chilly morning today. No signs of the sun at all. I'm sitting here and writing with a warm cup of coffee... yum!! Gotta love my coffee in the mornings!! Well, I'm happy to say that today... I am feeling much better than yesterday. I have to say that my hubby did noticed my sadness and he asked me what was wrong. I didn't exactly told him why was I feeling blue... no need to be feeling down and depressed about it. Today is another new day. So, I'm going to try my best to ignore those feelings of sadness and disappointment; and I know they will come up sooner or later today.

My hubby wished he wouldn't had accepted the job... it's even worse than the one he had at the Institute. The people are wonderful... the place is awesome... the Pharmaceutical really takes good care of it's workers... but the position/work stinks big time. My hubby's not sure until when he's going to take it. But, we'll see. I just need to prepare myself for the worse... and maybe move away from California. But, whatever it will be... we can handle it and we will make it.

We received a letter yesterday from my SIL (the one that lives in Indiana). She was telling us that she would be happy to see what kind of jobs are over there for my hubby... and that we are welcome to stay with them if we decide to go out there to look for places to live. I know it's going to be a big step for me going from California to living in Indiana... huge jump!! I'm not used to the snow and I'm used to living in this California weather... it's beautiful beaches, the surf, it's mountains, and all that California fun. I will miss CA 'tho... and A LOT. Specially my mom!! But, we'll see what happens.

In a cool note, my SIL told us that Robin (his son) is going to be in an upcoming movie with Sean Penn. Sean Penn is going to be playing San Francisco's old mayor - Harvey Milk. Robin's going to be playing this character... a disgruntled labor union Joe. How exciting!! I'm sure we will definitely see this movie when it comes out. I then started making fun of my hubby LOL... because my hubby was an extra on the movie Jurassic Park 2... that little part where they filmed Downtown San Diego (gas station). It always cracks me up lol. My hubby running away from the big dino lol. It's fun to be an "extra" in a big movie. Like when Titanic was filming... I remember driving with my ex-bf to Rosarito beach just to take a peek of the Titanic... it was so cool to see that. They were also looking for a lot of extras on that time. Cool!!

No comments: