Sunday, April 13, 2008

Can it get any worse?

I can't believe how hot it is today!! We're like a couple of degrees away from reaching the three digits here!! The pool sounds so refreshing right now but I just can't go for a swim with the kids. My hubby went to the Swap Meet this morning and he came out with more CDs and more cool movies. I love bargains! Went to the laundromat after my hubby came back from the Swap Meet. I was done with the laundry at noon and then I stopped by the grocery store to get the stuff I need so that I can make my hubby some chicken enchiladas tomorrow for dinner (he LOVES my chicken enchiladas).

Last night, I watched "The Grudge 2"... loved the movie!! I can say that this movie is way better than the 1st one. Then at around midnight, the movie "Dahmer" started. I think I watched an hour of that movie until I gave in to sleep. Would like to watch that movie again. That Dahmer movie is about Jeffrey Dahmer and it just tells his story how he was... WOW!! Chilling stuff!! Later today, my hubby and I are going to watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"... it's with Johnny Depp (I like him a lot!!), Benicio Del Toro, Cameron Diaz, Christina Ricci, and some other cool actors. I haven't seen this movie and it's like a 1998 movie or something... so it's not a new movie.

In another not so good note... for the last several days, life is not getting any easier.

1st. It was our Internet connection. It wasn't working right at all. Got online and everything was peachy and surfing on the net... and then all of a sudden, no connection. Grrrr!! Give me a break!! Thank goodness, my hubby didn't got rid of a cable modem he bought some time ago when the connection got crapy like it is now. So, he put that new cable modem up and so far so good. Hopefully, the connection, line, or modem won't fail from now on.

2nd. Yesterday, one of our bathroom's toilet is not flushing right... it doesn't flush!! Looks like it is like it was months ago and when I thought Seth flushed something in the toilet and that's why it was backing up and nothing going down. Ugh!! I've been using the plunger since yesterday and it still not flushing.

3rd. Seth definitely has the cough Joel had couple of weeks ago. Seth is feeling horrible!! He's been crying, whining, and telling me his chest hurts from all that coughing :-(. My poor baby!! Seth usually gets sicker than Joel when he passes those bugs to Seth. It took Joel around a week to get rid of the cough... that means, Seth's gonna be suffering for quite a while. He doesn't want to eat, he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to be bothered (or annoyed by Joel), and he's basically crying every time he coughs. I don't think there's a miracle syrup of medicine to ease with the coughing. I have that Delsym medicine but it just doesn't work. And to top it off, the kids and I still don't have medical insurance. My hubby was going to take care of that today but the servers at his new job are getting an update (or some work on) so he can't login to do what he has to do to add us.

What a lovely Sunday!!

1 comment:

MsCrazyLove said...

no problem, i've added you too!