Tomorrow, is Open House at Joel's school from 6 to 7:30 pm. There's also going to be an Art Show and a Book Fair. Joel wants to get a book so we're stopping by the Book Fair to get him a book.
Then on Friday, May 30th from 5 to 8 pm, there's going to be a special event called "A Night Under the Stars" and it's going to take place at the Viejas Outlet Center Park. Hopefully, we will be able to go and have a little fun under the stars. The thing that caught my attention was that some teachers are going to be Scooping some ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery and Joel got all excited about it. Of course, Cold Stone Creamery is generously donating a portion of the proceeds back to the PTA and the school.
Today, I uploaded some new pictures I have and shared them to my two sister-in-laws... Cathi and Sue. While I was uploading them, I realized there was some scrapbooking stuff so I started playing with it and this is what I did...

I HAVE to stop here because my two little monsters are driving me crazy and it's already bathtime for the both of them and then bed time.
1 comment:
Hey Nina! Thanks for listing my blog as one of your favorites, visit back soon!
-Bob, Editor-123Greetings
Post a Comment