Friday, May 2, 2008

Western Days

Today is the day... today is Western Days at Joel's school. We got a bunch of tickets, four dinner tickets, and two tickets for rock climbing for the kids. Joel is very excited about today and he can't wait to go. It's the exact thing as the Spring Fling when Joel was in Kindergarten... but in Western style. I'm not sure if my hubby wants to go... but if he doesn't want to go, I will be taking the kids for some Friday fun. I was going to bake a cake yesterday for the Cake Walk but then I changed my mind; my cake decorations are not that good lol... so I backed out.

So yah, it's Friday. The weather seems nice today... not to hot and not to cold. The pool is open again (yaaay!). They were painting the rails and now we got some new chairs and lounge chairs out there. Now, I need to see if I can buy a new swimsuit for myself. The green swimsuit I have (back when I was 130 lbs) is just... not fitting me right. Blah! That's a two piece one (not exactly a bikini I might say) and I want a one piece swimsuit.

My hubby went fishing this morning and he just got back. FINALLY, he brought some fish back... 5 trouts!! We're having fish this weekend!! Yum!!

Well, talked to my mom the other day and she gave me bad news... Regina got out of her house and she ran to the busy street and she got hit by a car and died. My mom is missing her and she said she's no longer getting any pets again!! It's to painful for her when they die. Besides, she was telling me Regina was a handful. My kids are going to miss her a lot. I don't think Seth quite understands that Regina is not going to be there the next time we go to my mom's. My kids used to adored that doggy... they loved to play and run with her. Regina is going to be missed. So sad!!

No comments: