Saturday, August 23, 2008

School starts soon

Joel gets back to school this Monday... the 25th. He only has today and tomorrow to relax and play. All this week we made him go to bed at 8 o'clock so that he starts getting used to the schedule again. Hopefully, on Monday I won't get up late. I'll be putting the alarm clock on just to be on the safe side and get up early before the boys do.

The school just posted the class lists yesterday after 4 pm. My dear husband went to check them out yesterday evening and told me Joel is in Room 2. Which confuse me because I remember the school said rooms 1 through 4 are used for the 1st Graders only. So I have to check that myself today. DH didn't told me who's Joel's teacher is and if Johnny (our little trouble maker of a next door neighbor) is going to be in Joel's class again (hoping he is NOT!!).

Well, Joel is not THAT excited about returning to school but I am. I'll be getting some relaxing time and alone time with Seth and that's a good thing because I can work better with Seth on his speech, ABC's, and writing. Seth needs to improve his speech before attending Preschool which is in January 5, 2009.

Hoping for a good school year for all of us!!

No comments: