I LOVE video games and I love playing them with my kids or by myself. One cool game is the Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures. Man, that game is awesome!! I know it's an E-10 game and Joel is 7... but I know he likes Adventure games and this game is quite an adventurous one. Besides being an adventure game, it's quite humorous too. What's best is that it's also a two-player game so you can team up with somebody and go for an adventure. So, I got it for Joel and he's loving it and I know I'll be playing it too. It reminds me of the Tomb Raider games because it looks mysterious, you're trying to find things to go forward in the game, do puzzles, lots of creepy crawlers, and you jump once in a while when you are surprised by something. Even the background music is good and creepy. Loved it!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Lego Indiana Jones
I LOVE video games and I love playing them with my kids or by myself. One cool game is the Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures. Man, that game is awesome!! I know it's an E-10 game and Joel is 7... but I know he likes Adventure games and this game is quite an adventurous one. Besides being an adventure game, it's quite humorous too. What's best is that it's also a two-player game so you can team up with somebody and go for an adventure. So, I got it for Joel and he's loving it and I know I'll be playing it too. It reminds me of the Tomb Raider games because it looks mysterious, you're trying to find things to go forward in the game, do puzzles, lots of creepy crawlers, and you jump once in a while when you are surprised by something. Even the background music is good and creepy. Loved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment