And, it's the end of the 2nd week since school started again for my Joel. I survived the kids being sick last week... Joel with vomiting and then both of my kids with runny nose; ugh! Thank God that's almost over. So grateful that Joel is in an only 2nd grade class and not a mix class with 1st and 2nd graders. We [parents] received our first 'Nifty Notes' from room 19 on Wednesday. I'm glad Mrs N. is putting the Wish List for her class in the Nifty Notes newsletter every Wednesday. This time, they need stickers, glue sticks, disposable cameras, a medium binder, clips, and printer labels. I went to Costco on Wednesday and I would've been happy to get something for that wish list; now I have to wait 'til next week to do so.
Well, Back to School Night is back and it's going to be on September 11th at 6 pm. Hopefully, my dear husband will be home by that time so that I can leave Seth with him so that Joel and I can attend this 'event'. This year, I'm giving my time to help Joel's teacher and her class with some work-at-home projects and papers. Wish I could actually be a room parent this year but I can't work well and do my job if I take Seth with me... besides, I can't bring siblings to class.
Ugh, it's been sizzling hot these past several days over here. Mid to high 90's. I so can't wait for a little cold and chilly weather. I HATE the heat!! I used to love Summers but now I hate them so much. And still, chilly and cold days are not here until December and if we are lucky they could come in late November.
No comments:
Post a Comment