I can't believe we are in March already. From now on, I'll see Summer in the distance. Lately, we've been having some warm/hot weather over here; thanks to that high pressure. Yesterday, we got close to the 80's. Today, we're in the mid 80's. Perfect weather to be at the beach or take a dip in the pool. We have all the windows open right now, so this wonderful breeze is getting in and it feels so good.So in this month, there is this exhibition called "Body Worlds & the Brain" in our local Natural History Museum opening in March 5th. Some years ago, this exhibition came to San Diego but I didn't had the chance to see it. Two of my cousins went and they said it was an amazing experience. I love things like this... science, human physiology, etc. Tickets are a little high if we can't go in an off peak day but I'll try to go.
Body Worlds
No comments:
Post a Comment