Wednesday, May 6, 2009

iPhone vs Blackberry?

I've been an Apple fan since I was in college. I think Apple makes really cool gadgets. I'm a proud owner of an iPod Touch (I love iPods) and I really like the other things the iPod Touch can do (besides music). Now, I'm thinking in getting an iPhone... or a Blackberry? I'm between them two... iPhone or a Blackberry?... which one is better? I must say that I like the Blackberries. My friend has one and she LOVES her Blackberry (and so do I lol). Maybe, I should go for the cheapest? I don't know. The only Blackberry I don't like is the flip one. I don't know what to do. Get the iPhone or the Blackberry? I'm very familiar in using the iPod Touch... I know where to get those thousands and thousands of Apps the iTunes Store has... easy to get them and to download them right to your iPod Touch/iPhone. The only thing that is missing in the iPod Touch is the phone and the camera... that's all... everything else is the exact thing. Maybe, I should just get the iPhone. Ugh! IDK!!

No comments: