Friday, May 1, 2009

May and School Assembly

I can't believe we're in May already!! Mother's Day (10th) and my mom's birthday (14th) are in May... double the gifts for my mom. We are almost reaching the middle of the year. Then next month, my baby will be turning 5 years old!! Time is flying very fast. Gotta enjoy every minute of it while we can.

Today, Joel will be receiving another award at school (yaaay). The Assembly is at 1 pm so I have to be a little bit before 1 so that I can sit in the front row. :) I don't know if I will be able to video taped the whole assembly so that my husband is able to see it. I'll see what I can do.

Ugh, then today... we will be out of water from 11am to 12pm. Maintenance is going to be working on something that they need to shut the water off. So that means... I have to get in the shower NOW (it's already 10am here). I also need to finish washing the dishes before I leave to the assembly.

Another cool and quick note. One of my bff is planning in getting a Mac... it seems she wants a 17" MacBook Pro (woohoo). My husband gave me an Aluminum MacBook for our 10th wedding anniversary and I told her that maybe my husband could get her one for a lower price because Apple gives him good discounts on their stuff. Sooo, I asked my husband and he said yes he can... so that's so cool and I'm super excited for her. I can't wait for her to get her Mac. I totally LOVE Macs.

1 comment:

luckysanjana said...

hey seems you have a full day ahead..........take care. Just dropped by to say hello