I'm without words at this very moment. My last entry in this blog was in September 21st of 2010... 11 years ago! Time flew, I grew older with grays, my little boys are no longer little kids anymore but young men now... life just changed thru these 11 years that passed by. When I came across with this blog again, I wasn't sure to delete it... leave it alone so I can come back and read some of the posts and go back in time for myself... or, pick up where I left off which is back to writing and use it as a journal for myself. So, I decided to come back and give my blog some life again. I'm not looking for "subscribers" or to have a famous/well-known blog but to have somewhere I can go write and express what I'm feeling; similar to a journal/diary. But, friends and friendships are always welcome and nice to have since... specially other moms.
The update-
∙My "little boys" are now 20 and 17; one is in College and the other in High School (11th grade). My husband and I are still together on our 22nd year of marriage... of course, marriage is not easy and we have our ups and downs but still with each other.
∙My lovely mom is still alive (she is 95 years old) and still living in Mexico. Sadly, my mom can not drive anymore so my sister is the one taking her to the doctor's appointments, to the store/grocery shopping, etc. as my sister lives in Mexico too and just ~10 minutes away from my mom. Not too long ago, my mom had eye surgery to take a cataract out from one of her eyes; all went well with her surgery.
∙We moved out of the apartments in late 2010, or 2011, and into a lovely home and we're still here. My husband wants to leave California and move to Maine... MAINE!!!! I am very sad about this because I am a California girl and one thing I love about living in California is the weather. Reason my husband wants to move out of California is because the cost of living is ridiculously expensive and its taxes... but, we'll see. I know Maine has a beach and it looks lovely but I am afraid of its Winters because I've never experienced a REAL Winter nor snow... not to mention Maine is just next to Canada and I know Canada gets way too cold; but I'm a bit tiny open to the idea.
Well, hopefully I will keep coming back here and write my mind. I do miss reading the blogs of other moms I used to know that were in the same Mommy Boards I was back then... but like me, they stopped blogging here. I guess, it's time to fine new blogs and new "friends" around here.
'Til next time 👋

No comments:
Post a Comment