Friday, October 1, 2021

Welcome back October! Lovely to see you again.

And, we are finally in the awesome month of October; my favorite month of the entire year. Hoping this month brings us (and you) joy, health, spookiness and total enjoyment.

Well since my kids are now 17 and 20 years old, they aren't much into Halloween nor the month of October... but, I've always loved this month since I was a child and I still continue to enjoy the "hell" out of it as an adult.

Since it's October, I will try and do this Inktober for the 31 days that October has. I like to draw (I am not that good at it nor I am a pro at drawing) as it really relaxes me a lot and I truly enjoy it while listening to music. I think, this is my 3rd year doing Inktober... could've been my 4th but I quit way too early on that year that I didn't even got to my 8th day/picture lol 👎.

No comments: