Thursday, October 7, 2021

Let's talk about creepy

I've been a Ghost Adventures' fan for many many years... ever since I watched the documentary before the series of Ghost Adventures even began; I think the documentary was aired in 2007 and in the SciFi Channel (same network as Ghost Hunters back then as I used to watch that one before Ghost Adventures). Well, Zak Bagans has a new series on Discovery+ called The Haunted Museum which he worked with Eli Roth, which he is an awesome Director in the Horror world, to create this series about the relics and collections Zak has in his museum in Las Vegas, Nevada (The Haunted Museum). Well, yesterday I saw the 2nd episode called Monster in the Machine and I seriously can not wait to see more episodes.

These episodes are well done that they are creepy and give you the horror and suspense you want... but, what did you expect?!...Eli Roth's the Director so obviously these are going to be great. The 1st episode was Dollhouse of the Damned and that was a great episode also. At first, I thought it was going to be similar to A Haunted series but I think these are better (in my opinion). I am a horror fan and I'm always looking for that feeling of getting scared when I watch either a movie or a show. So, this is great to watch and specially during this spooky month of October.

Found an article in Deadline that was published in May 2021 talking about The Haunted Museum series that I just found. So, whoever reads me loves horror and the paranormal, The Haunted Museum series is a great one to check it out.

Just wanted to stop by and write my thoughts.

No comments: