Thursday, March 5, 2009

iDracula game

The other day, I decided to browse around the App Store through my iPod and came across this iDracula App for the iPhone/iPod Touch. I'm a big fan of vampires so almost anything that is related to vampires, or dracula, I'm there. At first, I wasn't too sure in buying this iDracula game but Joel ended up brainwashing me lol. So, I bought the game for $0.99 (which said it was on special?). To my surprise, that game is totally awesome!! The graphics are super, the game play, and even the music!! I think it's worth the $0.99... I don't know for how much longer it will be on special. It's just amazing how Apple came out with such fun gadgets like the iPhone and the iPod Touch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego Southern California. I started this blog in an attempt at finding a creative way to find new friends, and explore my artistic skills through bloging.
I have since found many new friends from an international audience. I hope you will stop by and enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog.
See you soon :)

luckysanjana said...

hello its been a while since I blogged......a long while actualy long enuf for you to forget you ever stepped on mah space. LOL. but thats what got me back here. how are you Nina.....yeah and i do agree the graphics look pretty awesome..............