Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Season 2 of Ghost Adventures



I'm excited that there is finally a date for Season 2 of Ghost Adventures. I can't wait!! Ghost Adventures is one of my favorite Paranormal shows out there. Friday, June 5th, at 9 pm Season 2 starts. 26 new episodes (compared to only 8 episodes in Season 1) are coming up and the locations will be the MOST haunted in the world!! So, Ghost Adventures will be securing that 9 pm time-slot with reruns from Season 1 at that time. Thank you Travel Channel!!

Also, I can't wait for that three-part series "Return to Bobby Mackey's" that's going to lead up to Season two of Ghost Adventures. Yep, three episodes are scheduled for May 15th, May 22nd, and May 29th. I can't wait for those either. I'm excited!!

1 comment:

luckysanjana said...

hey hope you have fun watching the new shows ..........