Why is it that kids are soo messy? I picked up Seth's mess twice this morning and now this is how it looks like again. Toys all over the room!! I tell him to pick up his mess and he just runs LOL. Poor Joel, sometimes he ends up cleaning up after Seth's mess. I'm also tired of the toy box my kids have. It's not a real toy box... it's just a regular plastic box with a cover. I really hate that box!! I want to get the kids a real toy box... maybe a Spongebob toy box that I've seen at the KB Toys store... that would be a great one for starters. Hopefully, I can buy them that toy box before the end of this year and I'm going to be soo happy to be throwing away this plastic toy box soon.Anyway, we've been having good weather. Not blazzing hot days (yaay!). It's soo comfortable inside and out (80's). Yesterday, we had a warning for some thunderstorms but we didn't had them. It would've been sweet if we did... I love thunderstorms!! But, we did get some drizzle this morning :).
I'm hoping for no major wildfires to start close to where we live this Summer/Fall. Fires really scare me and I wouldn't like to experience something like that.
UPDATE!!
2:37 pm
Joel lost his 2nd tooth today!! I am soo excited it finally came off!! I was on the computer when he came to me and just said "mommy, I think the tooth is ready to come off"... which meant he wanted me to try and take it out with a string. So, we went to the kitchen and got ready and on the 2nd try the tooth was off. Joel and I got super excited!! So, the Tooth Fairy is coming for a visit tonight. Joel keeps going to the bathroom to see himself in the mirrow LOL. Cute!! Aaah, my little boy is growing up fast :(.
No comments:
Post a Comment