This is one of my favorite pictures. I love my mom's front garden and it can cleary be seen in this picture. So anyway, another day... another week... another day in the month of July. Today is a cloudy day but a hot one... in the low 90's. I have the fans on and I would like to turn on the AC.So, I decided to work on loosing 20 lbs. Of course, I want to lose more than 20 lbs... I will be happy if I lose 40 or 50 pounds. It's just sad how fat I've got through these years and after having the kids... it's really not a pretty sight compared to what I've looked "after I got married". My hubby really quit smoking and I think it's my turn to work on something that will make me feel better about myself and that it will make me look better too. I know it's going to be extremely hard but I KNOW I can do it.
Anyway, here are more pictures from last week when I was at my mom's:

Joel and Angela
They say they are bf & gf (lol)
Seth doing a tantrum
This is where Angela and her mom (Agustina) lives
Where my Grandma used to live

Seth throwing a toy to Regina (my mom's puppy)
Angela
I love this little girl soo freakin' much
Half of Regina (lol)
Talked to my mom this weekend to see how everything was. I saw my uncle Nacho when I was at my mom's. He was going home to Oxnard on Sunday morning. I don't remember the day when my cousin Ma.Elena called my mom telling her that Lizeth (her daughter) was taken to the hospital because her blood pressure went low... she was 8 months pregnant with her 2nd daughter. Lizeth did had her baby because my cousin JM (Ma.Elena's brother) came over to my mom's house on Saturday and he told my mom about it. Hope everything is going ok with Lizeth and her new baby girl.
I want to go to the store... yet, I feel lazy and I want to stay home. I don't really need anything important 'tho. Maybe I'll go before the weekend is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment