Friday, July 13, 2007

My little vent today

I just had to vent about this. The computer!! I don't remember how many times I just wanted (and want to) throw this stupid computer through the window. I really really REALLY hate PC's. In my experience, PC's are just crap. I don't know why my hubby decided switching from Macintosh to a PC. This PC we have it's a really nice & powerful one... heck, you can even add a 2nd monitor and work as if we had two computers. BUT, this computer has given me soo many headaches... from freezing and getting stuck to it's stupid OS. I miss having a friendly Mac. I miss having an easy computer. I want a Mac; darn it!! Macs are more expensive but they really are worth it.

Ok, now that I got rid of my vent. I can now type happily LOL.

Yesterday, I went out with the kids. Too bad I can't post some pictures right now because the damn computer is having some picture issues (ggrr!). So, I took them out to lunch to eat at their favorite place... McDonald's. I didn't end up going to the McDonald's at Los Coches but instead I took them at the one in Viejas... it's closer to home :). Of course, the one at Viejas doesn't have a playground but the scenery, the shops, the fountains, and everything at Viejas is soo pretty. We had our lunch outside in the food court. It was fun because we could see the water jets/show and kids having a wet fun in there. Too bad my kids weren't prepare to get wet on that day. But, they both enjoyed watching.

So today is Friday the 13th. I'm not a superstitious person... so I don't believe in today's date. My hubby called me from work this morning to just let me know what day it is and to not go out LOL. I was planning in just drive around to finish some of those pictures I need for the Scavenger Hunt... but then, naaah.

Yaaay!! I'm going to my mom's this coming Monday the 16th and I will be coming back home on Thursday the 19th (or maybe Friday the 20th LOL). I'm taking the kiddie pool down there and just leave it at my mom's. Hopefully, it will be warm enough for my kids and Angela to get in the pool and have some Summer time fun :). I really can't wait to see their happy faces when that pool is ready and has water. Definetly Joel and Angela are gonna have a blast. I also can't wait to see my mom; I miss her!! I'll see who else I'm gonna be seing while I'm down there. The only part I hate is the packing, getting ready to leave (with kids is just nuts), and coming back... boy, that border line is just crazy. I don't know until when I will be able to get a SENTRI card so that I can avoid long lines coming back. Oh yeah, and we need to get those passports too... that's going to be like $400 or close to that amount. Then, $15 for each passport photo!? Geeze!! We are not rich people.

Anywho, tomorrow there's a big possibility that we're going to Santa Ysabel and maybe get some of that delicious bread from Dudley's Bakery. I want to give my mom a loaf of that Jalapeno Bread. And for us, to get some of that delicious sweet bread that has dates, raisins, and nuts... boy, that bread is mega yumy!! The only part that worries me is Joel getting car sick... this child tends to get car sick. I hope he survives and doesn't puke in the car. I hope my hubby takes the shorter road and not the looong road. The way to Santa Ysabel is just too curvy with lots of ups and down hills... very bad for my poor Joel. Then, the way my hubby drives... too fast and that will make Joel feel even worse :(. Hope for the best tomorrow if we go 'tho.

No comments: