Monday, October 27, 2008

Beach Trip

So, I took the kids to the beach today. It was fun but tiring. I wasn't able to relax and soak up the sun lol. I had to keep my eyes on the kids and specially on Seth. Boy, my kids LOVE the beach. I wasn't expecting getting soaked but that's how we ended up... soaked and with sand everywhere!!
SIO (Scripps Institute of Oceanography) Pier
One of my favorite places to be is in La Jolla. La Jolla beaches are just wonderful and one of the beaches has white sand. There were lots of people in the beaches... surfing, kayaking, snorkling, diving, and just getting wet.
Pelicans and seagulls place (boy, that sure stank!) Isn't this a beautiful scenery? This is the beach that has white sand. Those rocks to the left is a little tie pool where you can see some great sea critters. People dive or snorkel from this beach. We have the best underwater park here and it's a reserved. I just love it here! There are also these caves (I think they are man made?) There's kayaking classes We also saw some sea lions This is an art museum and it catched my attention because of kayaks and boats up there. The close up
We ended up stopping at the drive thru in McDonald's on Pacific Beach for the kids (and myself) on our way home. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to do this again. We got home right when my hubby was returning from work. The kids got in the shower right away because they had sand everywhere. I had to take a shower myself because I too needed another shower lol. Now, I'm so tired and sleepy that I think I'm going to bed early today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous…. You have got a wonderful collection of pictures from your beach trip….. I too remember mine which I got arranged through Marriott.