Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October Already?

Well, I can't believe we are in October now. Seems like the months are going so fast and before we know it... we'll be celebrating Christmas and then the New Year. Wow!! But, I'm so glad we are in October. October is one of my favorite months. I love all that Halloween stuff. I'm so excited about Halloween Eve and Halloween day. Joel is also very excited about Halloween. Did I mentioned that this year I'm going to be dressing up as the Grim Reaper??? Yah!! I can't wait. I'm painting my face and I need to do a practice painting before Halloween day.

Oh my goodness, we are sizzling here with this heat lately. These last two days we've been in the three-digits; ugh!! We need a break from this heat. The scary part is that we have entered the Wildfire Season... so we're gonna be having winds and dry heat; joy!! Hopefully, we can dodge a wildfire this season.

On a happier note, OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS ARE MOVING AWAY!!! Thank to the heavens for that!!!! Peace after they are gone!!! I can not say how happy my hubby and I are. No more Hillbillies next door. No more blasting music in the middle of the night. No more drunks on our steps yelling and making noise in the early morning. No more police cars coming over because of them. No more crap in our balconies. No more cigarette butts all over our balconies. And the best part... I will be able to open our living room windows and our door FINALLY. I didn't left them open because these people smoke like pipes and they do it just outside on the steps so their smoke blows right inside so that's why I keep those two things close... besides, they are extremely nosy so I don't like people looking inside; ugh. They are pretty annoying people and very inconsiderate. Hopefully, we'll get nice and ONE family next door. So thankfully, we are not going to be dealing with this anymore ---> Love Thy Neighbor.

Also, yesterday (September 30th) was the 29th year Anniversary of my father's death. I was talking to my mom yesterday and she reminded me of that. Sad!! 29 years ago, my father was arguing with a neighbor and he collapsed right there on our driveway and died of a heart attack/HBP. Not a pretty sight and not even for a child to see.

No comments: