Saturday, October 4, 2008

Road to Nowhere


Seth and I decided to take a little 'road trip' to nowhere on Friday. This is the road to go to Starbucks close to where we live.

When we came back home, Seth wanted to go the playground so bad so I decided to get a big towel and have a little picnic outside. The weather was beautiful and it wasn't that hot outside. It was wonderful to be outside under a tree and getting that nice breeze.



My sweet Seth

In another news... our "sweet & wonderful" next door neighbors are STILL here. What a bunch of loosers!! They were supposed to be out of here by the 1st and it's already the 4th. I truly can not stand those people. The office manager just came by yesterday to leave them a note on their door. Rent is due on the 1st so they are just eating flies and not leaving. I don't understand 'tho. These people almost emptied their apartment and they are still here. They also have another place to live... so, why aren't they leaving? But, I can not wait 'til this people get the hell out of here.

No comments: