I LOVE ghost stories, ghost shows, and ghost investigations. The Travel Channel has this show on Fridays named "Ghost Adventures". OMG, that's an awesome show!! I love that show!! This show is different from Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State. In this show, these three 'cute' guys get locked in places that are supposedly haunted by spirits. They have captured in video... apparitions, shadows moving, moving objects, voices, screams, and even one of them has been scratched on the back while filming. This is awesome!! I do believe in spirits and in bad spirits and these guys can capture proof of that. Besides their show, they also have live chat at 8 pm where people can ask them questions and they can explain more in detailed happenings of their investigations.
I must say that this is one of my favorite ghost shows now (besides Ghost Hunters). Something that I will be looking forward to watch every Friday night.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Ghost Adventures
I LOVE ghost stories, ghost shows, and ghost investigations. The Travel Channel has this show on Fridays named "Ghost Adventures". OMG, that's an awesome show!! I love that show!! This show is different from Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State. In this show, these three 'cute' guys get locked in places that are supposedly haunted by spirits. They have captured in video... apparitions, shadows moving, moving objects, voices, screams, and even one of them has been scratched on the back while filming. This is awesome!! I do believe in spirits and in bad spirits and these guys can capture proof of that. Besides their show, they also have live chat at 8 pm where people can ask them questions and they can explain more in detailed happenings of their investigations.
I must say that this is one of my favorite ghost shows now (besides Ghost Hunters). Something that I will be looking forward to watch every Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment