
After a fun and busy day today, I decided to end it up with one of my favorite type of movies... a horror-thriller-suspense movie. Little did I knew... this movie was going to be in my list of favorites from Clive Barker. My husband is a fan of Clive Barker and he has lots of books from him and even couple of them signed by the one and only ---> Clive Barker. If you like bloodly, thriller, suspense, horror, and freaky movies... this is one of them. Definitely, a must see movie if you are into that stuff. Candyman, Hellraiser, Nightbreed, and Lord of Illusions are some of his movies. I so love movies like this one and there are not a lot of movies that I end up saying that was an awesome movie to see and to own.
Yes, I am freaky. Yes, I am weird. Yes, I love bloody-killing-torturing-horror-thriller movies. I am on top of my seat bitting my nails, jumping, and talking to the tv/movie like the people in the movie are going to hear me lol. So yeah, loved this movie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment